SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Harvey Cavaliers pulled out a stunning 2-1 victory Saturday night over Monroe-Woodbury High School in the first round of the Scarsdale Ice Hockey Tournament at the E.J. Murray Memorial Rink in Yonkers.
Sophomore forward Theo Rattner of Waccabuc got the game winner with 19 seconds left in regulation. His older brother Curtis, a senior, had scored Harvey‘s first goal.
Harvey will play Sunday in the championship game against tournament host Scarsdale. The Raiders won their opening round game, 5-2, Saturday afternoon against Clarkstown North.
Harvey and Scarsdale face off at 7:30 p.m. Sunday following the consolation game between Monroe-Woodbury and Clarkstown North at 4:10 p.m. Both games will be played at Murray’s Rink in Yonkers.
- 1 Katonah Man Charged During DWI Checkpoint
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 4 CVS Attorneys, Katonah Landlord Blast Lowering Cap On Hamlet Store Sizes
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Bedford