POUND RIDGE, N.Y. – Pound Ridge Golf Club, the daily-fee Pete Dye design in Westchester County, has moved up to No. 4 in New York in Golfweek’s annual ranking of the “Best Courses You Can Play.”
Pound Ridge is in elite company alongside PGA TOUR venues and world famous courses including Bethpage Black and Leatherstocking at Cooperstown. Since opening and debuting at No. 11 in 2009, the state’s only Dye design has steadily climbed in the rankings as it has matured and resonated with avid golfers.
“Golfweek is a golf course architecture aficionado’s magazine, and we have a great deal of respect for its rating system,” says Ken Wang, owner of Pound Ridge. “Our course appeals to players who appreciate a modern layout with multiple strategic playing options.”
For more information, tee times and rates, visit the Pound Ridge Golf website.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford