PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Northeast-10 Conference has named Pace University softball freshman Nikole Larm as Rookie of the Week.
Larm went 3-for-7 in the Setters doubleheader against Wilmington on Sunday, March 2. In the season opener, Larm had her first at-bat appearance and gave Pace a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Later in the game, she legged out an infield single.
In game two, Larm had a double and a steal of home as part of a double steal to give the Setters an early lead.
Pace will return to action on Saturday, March 15 as it takes on Cal State Chico in California in a doubleheader starting at 3 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 Bedford Home To Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bedford Corners