MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held Rachel's Race for Tourette's Syndrome on Saturday, April 5.
The event was a fundraising and awareness swim competition that took place at the Saw Mill Club East.
The event raised more than $6,000 that will go to support the Tourette Syndrome Association's programs of education, awareness, research and personal service.
- 1 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans