MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Rachel Echols, a seventh-grader at Mildred E. Strang Middle School, and members from her swim team, Ace Aquatics at the Saw Mill Club, held Rachel's Race for Tourette's Syndrome on Saturday, April 5.
The event was a fundraising and awareness swim competition that took place at the Saw Mill Club East.
The event raised more than $6,000 that will go to support the Tourette Syndrome Association's programs of education, awareness, research and personal service.
- 1 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Bedord
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Bedford
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48