KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey School's boys basketball team found itself in an early first half deficit that proved too much to overcome as Forman School defeated the Cavaliers 60-52, on Thursday, Feb. 20, eliminating them from the Housatonic Valley Athletic League playoffs in the semifinal round.
Harvey senior Deshawn Hilliard scored 16 points and grabbed 11 rebounds. Freshman Evan Roteman of Chappaqua also added 16 points. Julien Sy led Forman with 16 and JT Papa finished with 11.
“Although we lost, the team showed a lot of fight by staying with a tough opponent in Forman,” coach Dom Narcisco said. “We gave it a good effort but, unfortunately, it didn’t go our way.”
Harvey finished the season off with an overall record of 10-11.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy