KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey School's boys basketball team defeated Christian Heritage 68-57, on Wednesday night to improve to 3-0 in the league and 4-6 overall.
Junior Ricky Hicks led Harvey with 18 points and had five assists. Senior Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge played a very strong second half, scoring nine points and finished the game with nine rebounds. Freshman Evan Roteman of Chappaqua scored 12 points.
Christian Heritage was hot early on and had as much as a nine-point lead midway through the first half. Christian Heritage's Ryan Conlan had the hot hand and finished with 22 points. Harvey cut the deficit to four going into halftime.
The Cavaliers answered the call in the second half by playing aggressive defensive and looking to push the ball, which led to some fast break opportunities.
Harvey’s Deshawn Hilliard was a major force on the boards, ripping down 16 rebounds. The Cavaliers went ahead with six minutes remaining and held the lead for the rest of the
Harvey travels to Forman Saturday for another league matchup. The Cavaliers lost twice to Forman last year.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash