KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey School’s boys varsity basketball team dropped its first league game of the season Saturday when the Cavaliers went on the road and lost to Forman, 65-47.
Josh Miester scored 21 of his game-high 26 points in the second half for Forman.
Deshawn Hilliard scored 10 points and grabbed 13 rebounds for Harvey, which took a lead briefly in the second half before Forman pulled away. Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge had eight rebounds, despite missing key chunks of playing time with foul trouble, and Ricky Hicks had 11 points and five assists. Harvey committed 23 turnovers.
Harvey fell to 3-1 in the league and meets Masters on Monday.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision