KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey School’s boys varsity basketball team dropped its first league game of the season Saturday when the Cavaliers went on the road and lost to Forman, 65-47.
Josh Miester scored 21 of his game-high 26 points in the second half for Forman.
Deshawn Hilliard scored 10 points and grabbed 13 rebounds for Harvey, which took a lead briefly in the second half before Forman pulled away. Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge had eight rebounds, despite missing key chunks of playing time with foul trouble, and Ricky Hicks had 11 points and five assists. Harvey committed 23 turnovers.
Harvey fell to 3-1 in the league and meets Masters on Monday.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford