KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey School’s boys varsity basketball team dropped its first league game of the season Saturday when the Cavaliers went on the road and lost to Forman, 65-47.
Josh Miester scored 21 of his game-high 26 points in the second half for Forman.
Deshawn Hilliard scored 10 points and grabbed 13 rebounds for Harvey, which took a lead briefly in the second half before Forman pulled away. Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge had eight rebounds, despite missing key chunks of playing time with foul trouble, and Ricky Hicks had 11 points and five assists. Harvey committed 23 turnovers.
Harvey fell to 3-1 in the league and meets Masters on Monday.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 5 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze