KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey's boys tennis improved to 8-0 Wednesday with a 7-2 win over Watkinson School of Hartford.
Alec Roslin of Armonk, Bedford's Harry Solomon and Zach Schwartz won singles matches and dropped just five games between them. David Weiner won 10-6 and Bryan Krosser of Chappaqua won, 10-5, as Harvey swept the singles action.
In doubles, the combination of Solomon and Chappaqua's Tyler Levy won 8-5 at No. 1 doubles.
Harvey has won back to back Housatonic Valley Athletic League titles the past two years.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway