KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey's boys tennis improved to 8-0 Wednesday with a 7-2 win over Watkinson School of Hartford.
Alec Roslin of Armonk, Bedford's Harry Solomon and Zach Schwartz won singles matches and dropped just five games between them. David Weiner won 10-6 and Bryan Krosser of Chappaqua won, 10-5, as Harvey swept the singles action.
In doubles, the combination of Solomon and Chappaqua's Tyler Levy won 8-5 at No. 1 doubles.
Harvey has won back to back Housatonic Valley Athletic League titles the past two years.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages