KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey's boys tennis improved to 8-0 Wednesday with a 7-2 win over Watkinson School of Hartford.
Alec Roslin of Armonk, Bedford's Harry Solomon and Zach Schwartz won singles matches and dropped just five games between them. David Weiner won 10-6 and Bryan Krosser of Chappaqua won, 10-5, as Harvey swept the singles action.
In doubles, the combination of Solomon and Chappaqua's Tyler Levy won 8-5 at No. 1 doubles.
Harvey has won back to back Housatonic Valley Athletic League titles the past two years.
- 1 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Bedford Fundraiser Helps Injured Fox Lane Student
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill