KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey's boys tennis improved to 8-0 Wednesday with a 7-2 win over Watkinson School of Hartford.
Alec Roslin of Armonk, Bedford's Harry Solomon and Zach Schwartz won singles matches and dropped just five games between them. David Weiner won 10-6 and Bryan Krosser of Chappaqua won, 10-5, as Harvey swept the singles action.
In doubles, the combination of Solomon and Chappaqua's Tyler Levy won 8-5 at No. 1 doubles.
Harvey has won back to back Housatonic Valley Athletic League titles the past two years.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer