KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Harvey's boys tennis improved to 8-0 Wednesday with a 7-2 win over Watkinson School of Hartford.
Alec Roslin of Armonk, Bedford's Harry Solomon and Zach Schwartz won singles matches and dropped just five games between them. David Weiner won 10-6 and Bryan Krosser of Chappaqua won, 10-5, as Harvey swept the singles action.
In doubles, the combination of Solomon and Chappaqua's Tyler Levy won 8-5 at No. 1 doubles.
Harvey has won back to back Housatonic Valley Athletic League titles the past two years.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford