KATONAH, N.Y. -- Christian Heritage rallied from a big early deficit to defeat The Harvey School, 59-55, in a boys basketball game in Trumbull, Conn.
Jake Cohn of Pound Ridge led Harvey with 17 points. Evan Roteman, a freshman from Chappaqua, added 13. Senior Deshawn Hilliard had 10 points and 15 rebounds.
Harvey led 17-4 early before Christian Heritage rallied to climb within 35-30 at halftime. Christian Heritage took the lead with 4:30 remaining and was paced in its comeback by Ryan Conlan, who scored 29 points.
Harvey is 8-10 overall and 4-4 in the Housatonic Valley Athletic League. Harvey hosts Watkinson on Saturday at 1 p.m., and will be preceded by a ceremony to honor the team’s seniors.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford