BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. -- At its Tuesday night meeting, the Bedford Town Board unanimously approved a proclamation honoring the Katonah Swim and Dive Team, which is turning 50 this year.
The proclamation also names Sunday, July 20, as Katonah Swim and Dive Team Day. A copy of the proclamation is here.
The team, which is also called KSDT, has an event scheduled on Sunday, the Katonah Invitational Meet.
KSDT has a series of meets scheduled until Aug. 3. They include meets at places such as Bedford Village, Willowbrook and Lewisboro, as well as the Westchester Ccounty swimming championships at Playland and NWSC championships.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says