BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. -- At its Tuesday night meeting, the Bedford Town Board unanimously approved a proclamation honoring the Katonah Swim and Dive Team, which is turning 50 this year.
The proclamation also names Sunday, July 20, as Katonah Swim and Dive Team Day. A copy of the proclamation is here.
The team, which is also called KSDT, has an event scheduled on Sunday, the Katonah Invitational Meet.
KSDT has a series of meets scheduled until Aug. 3. They include meets at places such as Bedford Village, Willowbrook and Lewisboro, as well as the Westchester Ccounty swimming championships at Playland and NWSC championships.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway