BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. -- At its Tuesday night meeting, the Bedford Town Board unanimously approved a proclamation honoring the Katonah Swim and Dive Team, which is turning 50 this year.
The proclamation also names Sunday, July 20, as Katonah Swim and Dive Team Day. A copy of the proclamation is here.
The team, which is also called KSDT, has an event scheduled on Sunday, the Katonah Invitational Meet.
KSDT has a series of meets scheduled until Aug. 3. They include meets at places such as Bedford Village, Willowbrook and Lewisboro, as well as the Westchester Ccounty swimming championships at Playland and NWSC championships.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus