BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. -- At its Tuesday night meeting, the Bedford Town Board unanimously approved a proclamation honoring the Katonah Swim and Dive Team, which is turning 50 this year.
The proclamation also names Sunday, July 20, as Katonah Swim and Dive Team Day. A copy of the proclamation is here.
The team, which is also called KSDT, has an event scheduled on Sunday, the Katonah Invitational Meet.
KSDT has a series of meets scheduled until Aug. 3. They include meets at places such as Bedford Village, Willowbrook and Lewisboro, as well as the Westchester Ccounty swimming championships at Playland and NWSC championships.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford