WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester county residents were named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at University of New Haven.
Jessica Pena from Harrison and Meaghan Paul from Bedford earned the distinction.
Full-time undergraduate students must have a 3.50 or better cumulative grade-point average for the semester to be eligible for the dean's list.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain