WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two Westchester county residents were named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at University of New Haven.
Jessica Pena from Harrison and Meaghan Paul from Bedford earned the distinction.
Full-time undergraduate students must have a 3.50 or better cumulative grade-point average for the semester to be eligible for the dean's list.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus