BEDFORD, N.Y. — The following students from Bedford were named to the fall semester deans' lists at their respective colleges:
- Alec W. Cote of Bedford, a sophomore at St. Lawrence University in Canton.
Senior Cody Breene of Bedford, junior Margaretta Burdick of Bedford, sophomore David Purdy of Bedford, junior Sarah Gilkes of Bedford and sophomore Lucy Sandwick of Bedford Hills at Colgate University in Hamilton.
Katherine De Landri of Katonah at SUNY Oneonta in Oneonta.
John Horner of Bedford Hills, a sophomore at Hartwick College in Oneonta.
Kelly Chervin of Bedford, Reema Doany of Katonah and Eric Friedman of Katonah at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Laura Elizabeth Graffitti of Katonah, Paige Garafolo of Katonah, Sierra A. Brown of Katonah, Travis Winter of Katonah and Wynter A Williams of Katonah at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston, R.I.
Senior Wyatt Cadley of Katonah, senior
Veronica Seltzer of Katonah and sophomore Julia Stein of Katonah at Tufts University in Medford, Mass.
Brenda Canosa of Bedford Hills, Mary Galterio of Bedford, Diana Lordi of Katonah, Matthew Ross of Katonah, Michael Valvano of Bedford and Kendall Zipkin of Katonah at Fairfield University in Fairfield, Conn.
Eliana Fishel of Bedford and Matthew Simon of Bedford at the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Conn.
Bruce E. Reisdorf of Katonah at SUNY Canton in Canton. Reisdorf is a funeral services administration major.
Kendall L. Sweeney of Katonah at the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vt. Sweeney is a sophomore psychology major.
- Gianna Boccanfuso of Bedford at Ithaca College in Ithaca. Boccanfuso is a freshman history major.
- Rachel Cawkwell of Bedford at Emory College in Atlanta, Ga.
- Sikander R. Miah of Bedford Hills at Clark University in Worcester, Mass.
- Robert Maher of Katonah at Springfield College in Springfield, Mass. Maher is pursuing movement and sports studies.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer