LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The Katonah-Lewisboro School District is out of snow days.
The storm that dropped 3 to 4 inches of snow and freezing rain on northern Westchester on Wednesday morning forced district officials to cancel classes.
“It puts me at zero,” said School Superintendent Paul Kreutzer. “I’ve got nothing in my pocket. If we go from here without any more [cancellations] we’ll be fine.”
However, if more school closings are called for, the district will be in a bind.
“What will we do? That’s a good question,” Kreutzer said. “We are not sure. It’s up to the school board. They will have to make a decision.”
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night