LEWISBORO, N.Y. – The Katonah-Lewisboro School District is out of snow days.
The storm that dropped 3 to 4 inches of snow and freezing rain on northern Westchester on Wednesday morning forced district officials to cancel classes.
“It puts me at zero,” said School Superintendent Paul Kreutzer. “I’ve got nothing in my pocket. If we go from here without any more [cancellations] we’ll be fine.”
However, if more school closings are called for, the district will be in a bind.
“What will we do? That’s a good question,” Kreutzer said. “We are not sure. It’s up to the school board. They will have to make a decision.”
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures