KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah resident Melissa Kenealy was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi at Elon University in Elon, N.C.
Kenealy is pursuing a degree in accounting.
Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and approval by a chapter. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, having at least 72 semester hours, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash