KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah resident Aaron Cohen was recently inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society at the University of Michigan.
He is pursuing a degree in business administration. Cohen is among about 32,000 students, faculty, professional staff and alumni to be initiated into Phi Kappa Phi each year.
Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and approval by a chapter. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, who have at least 72 semester hours, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies