KATONAH, N.Y. -- Katonah resident Aaron Cohen was recently inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society at the University of Michigan.
He is pursuing a degree in business administration. Cohen is among about 32,000 students, faculty, professional staff and alumni to be initiated into Phi Kappa Phi each year.
Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and approval by a chapter. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, who have at least 72 semester hours, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation