LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School in Lewisboro is launching a new "anti-senioritis" program to help keep students in their final months of high school engaged in their studies, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
The program, which is still being developed, will hopefully provide seniors with internship opportunities and other off-campus experiences that will provide more "real world" experiences during the last six weeks of the school year, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
The new program has already received interest from several organizations throughout the community, the Lewisboro Ledger said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain