LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School in Lewisboro is launching a new "anti-senioritis" program to help keep students in their final months of high school engaged in their studies, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
The program, which is still being developed, will hopefully provide seniors with internship opportunities and other off-campus experiences that will provide more "real world" experiences during the last six weeks of the school year, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
The new program has already received interest from several organizations throughout the community, the Lewisboro Ledger said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Bedford, Thunderstorms Possible