LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School in Lewisboro is launching a new "anti-senioritis" program to help keep students in their final months of high school engaged in their studies, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
The program, which is still being developed, will hopefully provide seniors with internship opportunities and other off-campus experiences that will provide more "real world" experiences during the last six weeks of the school year, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
The new program has already received interest from several organizations throughout the community, the Lewisboro Ledger said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways