LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School in Lewisboro is launching a new "anti-senioritis" program to help keep students in their final months of high school engaged in their studies, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
The program, which is still being developed, will hopefully provide seniors with internship opportunities and other off-campus experiences that will provide more "real world" experiences during the last six weeks of the school year, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
The new program has already received interest from several organizations throughout the community, the Lewisboro Ledger said.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report