LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School in Lewisboro is launching a new "anti-senioritis" program to help keep students in their final months of high school engaged in their studies, according to the Lewisboro Ledger.
The program, which is still being developed, will hopefully provide seniors with internship opportunities and other off-campus experiences that will provide more "real world" experiences during the last six weeks of the school year, the Lewisboro Ledger reported.
The new program has already received interest from several organizations throughout the community, the Lewisboro Ledger said.
- 1 Katonah Student Graduates From Boston College
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich