LEWISBORO, N.Y. -- John Jay High School was named the 38th best high school in New York and the 244th best in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
John Jay High School was awarded a gold medal in the magazine's annual ranking of the best high schools. John Jay students scored 57.7 on the magazine's college readiness index, which is based on advanced placement exam participation rates and the percentage of students passing at least one exam.
Ninety-seven percent of students were proficient in math and English.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime