BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District is inviting the community to attend and participate in the budget development process sessions starting in March.
The Bedford Board of Education is set to discuss the budget development process later this year and the public is invited for the 2014-15 development sessions from March 6 to March 25. Dr. Jere Hochman, Superintendent of Schools, will discuss developing the 2014-2015 budget during the meetings. Attendees will be able to ask questions and provide input on the decisions regarding the budget development process.
The following are the dates and places for the scheduled budget development sessions.
- Thursday, March 6 @ 9:30 am Bedford Village Elem. School
- Tuesday, March 11 @ 7 pm West Patent Elementary School
- Wednesday, March 12 @ 1 pm Bedford Free Public Library
- Thursday, March 20 @ 7 pm Fox Lane High School
- Tuesday, March 25 @ 7 pm Mount Kisco Elementary School
To learn more about the budget process, residents are invited to visit the Bedford Central School District's Budget and Financial Information webpage.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash