BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents in the Bedford Central School district are invited to attend a series of meetings to discuss the school budget for the 2014-15 school year.
Attendees are invited to ask questions regarding the budget and provide input regarding some of the more difficult decisions facing the district.
Meetings will be held at the following times and locations:
- Thursday, March 6, at 9:30 a.m. at Bedford Village Elementary School
- Tuesday, March 11, at 7 p.m. at West Patent Elementary School
- Wednesday, March 12, at 1 p.m. at Bedford Free Public Library
- Thursday, March 20, at 7 p.m. at Fox Lane High School
- Tuesday, March 25, at 7 p.m. at Mount Kisco Elementary School
To learn more about the budget process, residents can visit the Bedford Central School District's Budget and Financial Information webpage.
- 1 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 2 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 3 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say