BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents from Bedford and Katonah were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Jacqueline Mamorsky from Bedford and Karie Eng from Katonah earned the recognition.
Mamorsky is a fourth-year student in the criminal justice program in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
Eng is a fourth-year student in the professional photographic illustration program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 5 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home