BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents from Bedford and Katonah were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Jacqueline Mamorsky from Bedford and Karie Eng from Katonah earned the recognition.
Mamorsky is a fourth-year student in the criminal justice program in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
Eng is a fourth-year student in the professional photographic illustration program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield