BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents from Bedford and Katonah were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Jacqueline Mamorsky from Bedford and Karie Eng from Katonah earned the recognition.
Mamorsky is a fourth-year student in the criminal justice program in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
Eng is a fourth-year student in the professional photographic illustration program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill