BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents from Bedford and Katonah were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Jacqueline Mamorsky from Bedford and Karie Eng from Katonah earned the recognition.
Mamorsky is a fourth-year student in the criminal justice program in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
Eng is a fourth-year student in the professional photographic illustration program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show