BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Residents from Bedford and Katonah were named to the Dean's List for the fall 2013 semester at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Jacqueline Mamorsky from Bedford and Karie Eng from Katonah earned the recognition.
Mamorsky is a fourth-year student in the criminal justice program in RIT's College of Liberal Arts.
Eng is a fourth-year student in the professional photographic illustration program in RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 4 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says