BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Steven Robare, a Bedford Hills resident, is conducting an undergraduate research project this summer at Bucknell University.
The project, Shear band propagation and serrated flow in metallic glasses, is being conducted along with Wendelin Wright, a mechanical engineering professor.
Robare is a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Bucknell.
The Bucknell Program for Undergraduate Research is a university-wide program providing summer stipends to students to conduct research with faculty mentors.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents