BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Steven Robare, a Bedford Hills resident, is conducting an undergraduate research project this summer at Bucknell University.
The project, Shear band propagation and serrated flow in metallic glasses, is being conducted along with Wendelin Wright, a mechanical engineering professor.
Robare is a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Bucknell.
The Bucknell Program for Undergraduate Research is a university-wide program providing summer stipends to students to conduct research with faculty mentors.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Bedford Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend