BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Steven Robare, a Bedford Hills resident, is conducting an undergraduate research project this summer at Bucknell University.
The project, Shear band propagation and serrated flow in metallic glasses, is being conducted along with Wendelin Wright, a mechanical engineering professor.
Robare is a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Bucknell.
The Bucknell Program for Undergraduate Research is a university-wide program providing summer stipends to students to conduct research with faculty mentors.
- 1 Bedford Playhouse Group Signs Lease For Theater Space
- 2 Woman Injured In Pound Ridge Minivan Rollover
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says