BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Steven Robare, a Bedford Hills resident, is conducting an undergraduate research project this summer at Bucknell University.
The project, Shear band propagation and serrated flow in metallic glasses, is being conducted along with Wendelin Wright, a mechanical engineering professor.
Robare is a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Bucknell.
The Bucknell Program for Undergraduate Research is a university-wide program providing summer stipends to students to conduct research with faculty mentors.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford