BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Steven Robare, a Bedford Hills resident, is conducting an undergraduate research project this summer at Bucknell University.
The project, Shear band propagation and serrated flow in metallic glasses, is being conducted along with Wendelin Wright, a mechanical engineering professor.
Robare is a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Bucknell.
The Bucknell Program for Undergraduate Research is a university-wide program providing summer stipends to students to conduct research with faculty mentors.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways