BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Bedford Hills resident Gianna Boccanfuso was recently inducted into Phi Alpha Theta, a national history honors society at Ithaca College.
Boccanfuso is a history major in the School of Humanities and Sciences.
Twenty new members were added to the chapter.
History majors who have achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or above by their junior or senior year are invited to join Phi Alpha Theta. History minors who achieve a 3.5 grade-point average by their senior year are also eligible.
Students must have completed at least twelve hours in history and have a grade-point average of 3.3 or higher in all departmental courses. Additionally, students must have a "B" average for their non-history course work.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority