BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Bedford Hills resident Gianna Boccanfuso was recently inducted into Phi Alpha Theta, a national history honors society at Ithaca College.
Boccanfuso is a history major in the School of Humanities and Sciences.
Twenty new members were added to the chapter.
History majors who have achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or above by their junior or senior year are invited to join Phi Alpha Theta. History minors who achieve a 3.5 grade-point average by their senior year are also eligible.
Students must have completed at least twelve hours in history and have a grade-point average of 3.3 or higher in all departmental courses. Additionally, students must have a "B" average for their non-history course work.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester