BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Bedford Hills resident Gianna Boccanfuso was recently inducted into Phi Alpha Theta, a national history honors society at Ithaca College.
Boccanfuso is a history major in the School of Humanities and Sciences.
Twenty new members were added to the chapter.
History majors who have achieved a grade-point average of 3.5 or above by their junior or senior year are invited to join Phi Alpha Theta. History minors who achieve a 3.5 grade-point average by their senior year are also eligible.
Students must have completed at least twelve hours in history and have a grade-point average of 3.3 or higher in all departmental courses. Additionally, students must have a "B" average for their non-history course work.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'