BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Katherine Weber has joined Vincent and Whittemore Real Estate in Bedford.
Prior to starting her career in real estate, Weber worked for nine years in institutional foreign exchange sales, most recently for Barclays.
In addition to her real estate career, Weber manages the operations of her Brewster-based horse farm, Grey Ledges. She coordinated the property's complete renovation in 2012 and continues to oversee its maintenance and marketing. She has been riding horses since childhood and competes actively in the jumper division. Find out more at www.greyledges.com.
Weber graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University with a bachelor of science degree in applied economics and management.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Black Ice Conditions Expected Through Sunday In Westchester