BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Katherine Weber has joined Vincent and Whittemore Real Estate in Bedford.
Prior to starting her career in real estate, Weber worked for nine years in institutional foreign exchange sales, most recently for Barclays.
In addition to her real estate career, Weber manages the operations of her Brewster-based horse farm, Grey Ledges. She coordinated the property's complete renovation in 2012 and continues to oversee its maintenance and marketing. She has been riding horses since childhood and competes actively in the jumper division. Find out more at www.greyledges.com.
Weber graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University with a bachelor of science degree in applied economics and management.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Katonah Man Charged During DWI Checkpoint
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed