2012 emerged as a year of growth in the number of homes sold overall in Westchester and specifically in the markets of Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Tuckahoe and Mt. Vernon’s Pennington School District.
Overall the single-family market indicated growth in the number of sales and increase activity in the market. Here are the facts. Please reference the above chart.
A synopsis of the 2012 Single-Family Real Estate Markets in Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Eastchester, and Mt. Vernon Pennington School District.
Visit houlihanlawrence.com to learn more.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 5 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies