BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford estate owned by the late composer Marvin Hamlisch and his wife has been put up for sale at a price of $7.95 million, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Hamlisch and his wife purchased the 5,000 square foot home on four acres in 2011 for $2.75 million. When Hamlisch died in 2012, his wife chose to sell the estate, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways