BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford estate owned by the late composer Marvin Hamlisch and his wife has been put up for sale at a price of $7.95 million, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Hamlisch and his wife purchased the 5,000 square foot home on four acres in 2011 for $2.75 million. When Hamlisch died in 2012, his wife chose to sell the estate, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Bedford Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend