WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino compared living in New York state under Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a prison sentence, according to the Albany Times-Union.
Astorino made the comments during a a radio show, saying that everyone "just counts the days until you leave" the state, the Times-Union said.
Astorino has been attacking New York's poor economic outlook since officially kicking off his campaign. His first televised campaign ad took Cuomo to task because of the low ranking New York receives in several economic categories.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford