WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino called on billionaire Donald Trump to put an end to the media shenanigans and decide whether or not he intends to run for governor, according to wgrz.com.
Astorino's comment was prompted by a Tweet by Trump that said "Internal polling shows that I would swamp @RobAstorino in a NY Republican primary 77% to 23%. But won’t run if party is not unified," wgrz.com reported.
Astorino laughed at Trump's most recent claim going as far as calling it "circus stuff" and said his poll shows the County Executive as the clear-cut favorite, wgrz.com said.
This marks the second time Trump has taken to Twitter to fire a salvo at Astorino. On December 20, Trump tweeted: "I like Rob Astorino. He's a friend and a really good guy. Sadly, he has ZERO chance of beating Cuomo and the 2 to 1 Dems for governor!,"
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation