WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino called on billionaire Donald Trump to put an end to the media shenanigans and decide whether or not he intends to run for governor, according to wgrz.com.
Astorino's comment was prompted by a Tweet by Trump that said "Internal polling shows that I would swamp @RobAstorino in a NY Republican primary 77% to 23%. But won’t run if party is not unified," wgrz.com reported.
Astorino laughed at Trump's most recent claim going as far as calling it "circus stuff" and said his poll shows the County Executive as the clear-cut favorite, wgrz.com said.
This marks the second time Trump has taken to Twitter to fire a salvo at Astorino. On December 20, Trump tweeted: "I like Rob Astorino. He's a friend and a really good guy. Sadly, he has ZERO chance of beating Cuomo and the 2 to 1 Dems for governor!,"
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night