CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A recent New York Times Magazine article about Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton has created some buzz, but it's the cover of the magazine that is really generating some reaction, according to CNN.
The article written by Times political reporter Amy Chozick addresses the myriad of personalities and political figures Clinton will have to negotiate and work with in order to make a successful presidential run.
The cover, which superimposes Clinton's face on a planetary body, has become something of an Internet phenomenon.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Bedford; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Bedford, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents Reported On Saw Mill, Hutchinson River, Taconic State Parkways