CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A recent New York Times Magazine article about Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton has created some buzz, but it's the cover of the magazine that is really generating some reaction, according to CNN.
The article written by Times political reporter Amy Chozick addresses the myriad of personalities and political figures Clinton will have to negotiate and work with in order to make a successful presidential run.
The cover, which superimposes Clinton's face on a planetary body, has become something of an Internet phenomenon.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford