CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A recent New York Times Magazine article about Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton has created some buzz, but it's the cover of the magazine that is really generating some reaction, according to CNN.
The article written by Times political reporter Amy Chozick addresses the myriad of personalities and political figures Clinton will have to negotiate and work with in order to make a successful presidential run.
The cover, which superimposes Clinton's face on a planetary body, has become something of an Internet phenomenon.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill