CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A recent New York Times Magazine article about Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton has created some buzz, but it's the cover of the magazine that is really generating some reaction, according to CNN.
The article written by Times political reporter Amy Chozick addresses the myriad of personalities and political figures Clinton will have to negotiate and work with in order to make a successful presidential run.
The cover, which superimposes Clinton's face on a planetary body, has become something of an Internet phenomenon.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision