CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A recent New York Times Magazine article about Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton has created some buzz, but it's the cover of the magazine that is really generating some reaction, according to CNN.
The article written by Times political reporter Amy Chozick addresses the myriad of personalities and political figures Clinton will have to negotiate and work with in order to make a successful presidential run.
The cover, which superimposes Clinton's face on a planetary body, has become something of an Internet phenomenon.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield