WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Bedford, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Three Charged Following Six-Month Heroin Probe In Lewisboro