WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said that he has not been asked to speak to federal prosecutors regarding the Moreland Commission, reports Newsday.
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has acquired the cases opened by the anti-corruption panel appointed by Cuomo, and is looking into possible witness tampering according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer