CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua resident and potential presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and current President Barack Obama exchanged a cordial hug on Martha's Vineyard despite their recent political back and forth, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Clinton created political waves when she voiced a critical opinion of the president's foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The two were both attending a party for a mutual friend when they agreed to "hug it out," The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night