WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Rob Astorino made an appearance on Fox News morning show, "Fox and Friends," Thursday to react to the news that The New York Times wouldn't endorse a gubernatorial candidate in the Democratic Primary in September.
Astorino told Fox News that The Times not endorsing Gov. Andrew Cuomo shouldn't be a surprise since the Times uncovered the Moreland Commission Corruption scandal in July.
The Westchester County Executive took time to spell out the Moreland scandal surrounding Cuomo and his office before blasting the governor for the economic state of New York.
Astorino did go on to say that the Times not endorsing Cuomo did not mean an endorsement for him, saying he'd "have a coronary" if that happened.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy