WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money