WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'