YORKTOWN, N.Y. –– A 43-year-old Katonah woman is facing felony charges for allegedly driving while intoxicated with two children in the car, Yorktown police said.
Police Officer Brian Nicholson responded to 300 Downing Drive around 7:24 p.m. Wednesday on a report of an erratic driver with two children in a 2012 Land Rover, according to the police report (attached below). At the scene, police determined that Jennifer Connelly was allegedly driving "while in an intoxicated condition" with two children under 10 years old in the car.
Connelly was charged with two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child, a class E felony. She was arraigned at Yorktown Justice Court and released to her husband after he posted bail. She is schedule to return to court 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Attached: (20121127154134833.pdf)Get Breaking News In Your Inbox
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says