BEDFORD, N.Y. — Deborah Seidlitz, 49, who was struck and killed by a car Friday evening, died from “blunt force injuries to the body,” according to the Westchester Medical Examiner’s Office. The injuries included “intermeningeal hemorrhage, fractures of vertebrae, ribs and pelvis and lacerations to right lung and liver.”
The accident occurred at 7:39 p.m., according to the medical examiner’s office. Northern Westchester Hospital declared Seidlitz’s death at 8:02 p.m.
The incident, which occurred in front of Truck restaurant at 391 Old Post Road, is still under investigation by Bedford Police.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 2 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 3 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say