BEDFORD, N.Y. — Deborah Seidlitz, 49, who was struck and killed by a car Friday evening, died from “blunt force injuries to the body,” according to the Westchester Medical Examiner’s Office. The injuries included “intermeningeal hemorrhage, fractures of vertebrae, ribs and pelvis and lacerations to right lung and liver.”
The accident occurred at 7:39 p.m., according to the medical examiner’s office. Northern Westchester Hospital declared Seidlitz’s death at 8:02 p.m.
The incident, which occurred in front of Truck restaurant at 391 Old Post Road, is still under investigation by Bedford Police.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation