BEDFORD, N.Y. — Deborah Seidlitz, 49, who was struck and killed by a car Friday evening, died from “blunt force injuries to the body,” according to the Westchester Medical Examiner’s Office. The injuries included “intermeningeal hemorrhage, fractures of vertebrae, ribs and pelvis and lacerations to right lung and liver.”
The accident occurred at 7:39 p.m., according to the medical examiner’s office. Northern Westchester Hospital declared Seidlitz’s death at 8:02 p.m.
The incident, which occurred in front of Truck restaurant at 391 Old Post Road, is still under investigation by Bedford Police.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority