BEDFORD, N.Y. — Deborah Seidlitz, 49, who was struck and killed by a car Friday evening, died from “blunt force injuries to the body,” according to the Westchester Medical Examiner’s Office. The injuries included “intermeningeal hemorrhage, fractures of vertebrae, ribs and pelvis and lacerations to right lung and liver.”
The accident occurred at 7:39 p.m., according to the medical examiner’s office. Northern Westchester Hospital declared Seidlitz’s death at 8:02 p.m.
The incident, which occurred in front of Truck restaurant at 391 Old Post Road, is still under investigation by Bedford Police.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more on this story.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford