WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Danbury, Conn., woman on I-684 in the Town of Bedford on Saturday morning, May 10, on charges of driving while impaired and resisting arrest.
Jessica M. Guedelha, 27, was stopped on suspicion of speeding Saturday at 9:15 a.m. on Interstate 684, in the Town of Bedford, and subsequent investigation revealed she was impaired with alcohol, the State Police report said.
A State Trooper attempted to place Guedelha into custody at which time she pushed him and became combative, the police report said. A second Trooper arrived on scene and assisted with placing Guedelha into custody, the police report said.
Guedelha was issued uniform traffic tickets and an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, May 22, at 7 p.m.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies