PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 Mount Kisco Resident Charged With $1.4M Bank Theft
- 4 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze