PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 3 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 4 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others