BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 3 Residents Blast Katonah Group Home Proposal
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts