BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer