BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash