BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Katonah Consignment Business Owner Charged With Failing To Pay State Taxes
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Cuomo Bans Non-Essential State Travel To Indiana