BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Katonah's Barbara Israel Opening Its Garden To The Public
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens