BEDFORD, N.Y. – A South Salem man was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was pulled over in Bedford, the New York State Police said.
William G. Hanlon, 31, was stopped about 11:38 p.m. Sunday on Route 35 by a state trooper for failure to maintain his own lane, police said.
Hanlon's blood alcohol content was measured at 0.16 percent. In New York a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent is driving while intoxicated.
Hanlon was charged with misdemeanor DWI and is due Feb. 14 in Bedford Town Court.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow