SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers Barracks charged a woman from Danbury, Conn., with aggravated driving while intoxicated Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Dolores Parraga, 36, was stopped by troopers after they received a report of a vehicle traveling erratically on Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Parraga provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent, police said. She is due to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 13, police said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents