SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers Barracks charged a woman from Danbury, Conn., with aggravated driving while intoxicated Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Dolores Parraga, 36, was stopped by troopers after they received a report of a vehicle traveling erratically on Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Parraga provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent, police said. She is due to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 13, police said.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 4 Katonah Resident Adds New Music Series to His Mount Kisco Tavern
- 5 Storm System Departs Bedford, Snow Could Return Thursday