SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers Barracks charged a woman from Danbury, Conn., with aggravated driving while intoxicated Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Dolores Parraga, 36, was stopped by troopers after they received a report of a vehicle traveling erratically on Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Parraga provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent, police said. She is due to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 13, police said.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester