SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers Barracks charged a woman from Danbury, Conn., with aggravated driving while intoxicated Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Dolores Parraga, 36, was stopped by troopers after they received a report of a vehicle traveling erratically on Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Parraga provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent, police said. She is due to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 13, police said.
- 1 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan