SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers Barracks charged a woman from Danbury, Conn., with aggravated driving while intoxicated Saturday, March 1, police officials said.
Dolores Parraga, 36, was stopped by troopers after they received a report of a vehicle traveling erratically on Interstate 684, according to State Police.
Parraga provided a positive breath sample, which yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.21 percent, police said. She is due to appear in Town of Bedford Court on Thursday, March 13, police said.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro