SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Somers man was charged with destroying property at the home he shares with his girlfriend on Sunday, Aug. 3, New York State Police Said.
Thomas P. Halloran, 52, allegedly destroyed property withinthe residence cosisting of vases, plants, pictures, antiques and a bathroom window. The total damage was assessed at approximately $3,000, according to State Police.
Halloran was arrested and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail, authorities said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester