SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Somers man was charged with destroying property at the home he shares with his girlfriend on Sunday, Aug. 3, New York State Police Said.
Thomas P. Halloran, 52, allegedly destroyed property withinthe residence cosisting of vases, plants, pictures, antiques and a bathroom window. The total damage was assessed at approximately $3,000, according to State Police.
Halloran was arrested and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail, authorities said.
- 1 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Bedford Hills Estate
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 5 Cable Work On Route 35 Will Cause Delays Around Bedford, Lewisboro