SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Somers man was charged with destroying property at the home he shares with his girlfriend on Sunday, Aug. 3, New York State Police Said.
Thomas P. Halloran, 52, allegedly destroyed property withinthe residence cosisting of vases, plants, pictures, antiques and a bathroom window. The total damage was assessed at approximately $3,000, according to State Police.
Halloran was arrested and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail, authorities said.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation