SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Somers man was charged with destroying property at the home he shares with his girlfriend on Sunday, Aug. 3, New York State Police Said.
Thomas P. Halloran, 52, allegedly destroyed property withinthe residence cosisting of vases, plants, pictures, antiques and a bathroom window. The total damage was assessed at approximately $3,000, according to State Police.
Halloran was arrested and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail, authorities said.
- 1 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M