SOMERS, N.Y. -- A Somers man was charged with destroying property at the home he shares with his girlfriend on Sunday, Aug. 3, New York State Police Said.
Thomas P. Halloran, 52, allegedly destroyed property withinthe residence cosisting of vases, plants, pictures, antiques and a bathroom window. The total damage was assessed at approximately $3,000, according to State Police.
Halloran was arrested and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail, authorities said.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 Bedford Town Board Opts Not To Object To Proposed Katonah Group Home
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Katonah's Soros, Bedford's Peltz Make Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer