WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man charged with driving in the wrong direction and nearly crashing head-on into a police car was intoxicated, according to a report on LoHud.com.
The incident occurred on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at around 3 a.m., report, and the driver, 40-year-old William Bratton of Nyack, failed a sobriety test and faces a variety of other charges, according to the report.
- 1 Bedford Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Bedford
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow