WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A man charged with driving in the wrong direction and nearly crashing head-on into a police car was intoxicated, according to a report on LoHud.com.
The incident occurred on the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway at around 3 a.m., report, and the driver, 40-year-old William Bratton of Nyack, failed a sobriety test and faces a variety of other charges, according to the report.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 4 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash