YORKTOWN, N.Y. – A woman involved in a July 14 car accident has been accused of driving with a suspended license, according to Yorktown Police.
Sara Jo Carey Iaropoli, 20, of Katonah, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation in the 2nd degree, an unclassified misdemeanor.
Iaropoli was released on $100 bail and was issued a traffic summons to return to Yorktown Town Court on August 14.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Charged With Burglary In Mount Kisco
- 2 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro