MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Drug Enforcement Administration, Mount Kisco Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Council and the Mount Kisco Police Department have scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Drug Take Back Day is an opportunity for residents to dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
The Mount Kisco Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night