MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Drug Enforcement Administration, Mount Kisco Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Council and the Mount Kisco Police Department have scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Drug Take Back Day is an opportunity for residents to dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
The Mount Kisco Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents