MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Drug Enforcement Administration, Mount Kisco Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Council and the Mount Kisco Police Department have scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Drug Take Back Day is an opportunity for residents to dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
The Mount Kisco Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway