MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Drug Enforcement Administration, Mount Kisco Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Council and the Mount Kisco Police Department have scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Drug Take Back Day is an opportunity for residents to dispose of unwanted and unused prescription drugs.
The Mount Kisco Police Department is at 40 Green St.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford