MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A 42-year-old Mount Kisco man has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated and is accused of driving onto a sidewalk, according to a Mount Kisco Police statement
Amilcar Dejesus Perez-Gomez was arrested on Monday night at around 11:33 p.m. Police state that he had a blood alcohol content of .29 percent, which is more than three times the legal limit of .08 percent.
Police also allege that Perez-Gomez's vehicle, a 1998 Saab 300, drove onto a sidewalk in Kirby Plaza and struck a curb. He was noticed by two police officers who were present in the area due to an unrelated traffic stop, according to police.
Perez-Gomez has a prior DWI conviction, according to police, which resulted in a revocation of driving privileges. However, police state that records show he never held a license.
Perez-Gomez was arraigned before Mt Kisco Justice John Donohue. Perez-Gomez posted his $500 bail was released from custody and ordered to return to Mt Kisco Court on June 5.
The District Attorney’s Office had requested $25,000.00 bail, according to Mount Kisco police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester