WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money