NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- North Castle Police sent out an alert Tuesday about a registered Level 3 sex offender residing in the town's North White Plains section.
Vernon J. Sparrow, 29, is a resident of an apartment at 96 Washington Avenue, according to information from police.
Sparrow is designated as a sexually violent offender, a notice provided by police states. He was convicted of first-degree rape, a Class B felony, according to the police alert. There were two female victims, according to the alert, who were identified as ages 14 and 20. His registration date was March 1, 2011.
Police warn not to use the information to commit a crime against the individual, including injury and harassment.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 4 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 5 Bedford Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night