Fire Guts Second Floor Of Katonah Home

  • Comment
Firefighters were called to fight a blaze Tuesday morning at 23 South Road in Katonah. Photo Credit: Liz Button
Post-fire, workers from A. DeVito & Son Contractors board up the windows of the home. Photo Credit: Liz Button

KATONAH, N.Y. – A Tuesday morning blaze caused extensive damage to a home at 23 South Road in Katonah.

By the time the Katonah Fire Department knocked down the flames, much of the home's second floor had been destroyed. 

The homeowners were not inside when the fire began around 10:20 a.m.

Firefighters had to knock out windows to battle the inferno. Workers from A. DeVito & Son Contractors were boarding up the windows on the home's second floor about 2 p.m.

Fire department officials were not immediately available for comment. 

Check back with The Bedford Daily Voice for more details Wednesday.

  • Comment

Comments

In Other News

Schools

Hotel Management Society Inducts Katonah's Salzano

News

Bedford's Tynan To Head Coldwell Banker Office

Events

Bedford Historical Society To Host Upcoming Events

Events

Mount Kisco Grand Prix Hosts Project Yellow Light Race