KATONAH, N.Y. – A Tuesday morning blaze caused extensive damage to a home at 23 South Road in Katonah.
By the time the Katonah Fire Department knocked down the flames, much of the home's second floor had been destroyed.
The homeowners were not inside when the fire began around 10:20 a.m.
Firefighters had to knock out windows to battle the inferno. Workers from A. DeVito & Son Contractors were boarding up the windows on the home's second floor about 2 p.m.
Fire department officials were not immediately available for comment.
Check back with The Bedford Daily Voice for more details Wednesday.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus