KATONAH, N.Y. – A Tuesday morning blaze caused extensive damage to a home at 23 South Road in Katonah.
By the time the Katonah Fire Department knocked down the flames, much of the home's second floor had been destroyed.
The homeowners were not inside when the fire began around 10:20 a.m.
Firefighters had to knock out windows to battle the inferno. Workers from A. DeVito & Son Contractors were boarding up the windows on the home's second floor about 2 p.m.
Fire department officials were not immediately available for comment.
Check back with The Bedford Daily Voice for more details Wednesday.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 3 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager