BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A fire burned a building used as staff quarters to the ground early Tuesday, March 25, at the GlenArbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, according to LoHud.com.
Three staff members living in the building reportedly escaped without injuries.
There were no fire hydrants in the area, so tanker trucks from around the region had to be called in to bring the blaze under control, according to the article.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Costumed Kids, Adults Pack Halloween Parade In Katonah
- 4 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Bedford Residents