BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A fire burned a building used as staff quarters to the ground early Tuesday, March 25, at the GlenArbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, according to LoHud.com.
Three staff members living in the building reportedly escaped without injuries.
There were no fire hydrants in the area, so tanker trucks from around the region had to be called in to bring the blaze under control, according to the article.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 3 Police Make Arrest In Identity Theft Case At Kohl's In Bedford Hills
- 4 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others