BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A fire burned a building used as staff quarters to the ground early Tuesday, March 25, at the GlenArbor Golf Club in Bedford Hills, according to LoHud.com.
Three staff members living in the building reportedly escaped without injuries.
There were no fire hydrants in the area, so tanker trucks from around the region had to be called in to bring the blaze under control, according to the article.
- 1 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 2 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 3 IRS Warns Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bedford Hills, Katonah Fire Departments Assist In Battling Somers Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill