BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Troopers were conducting a welfare check on Interstate 684 after they observed Erin L. Euvrard, 19, pulled over in her car with her hazard lights on, State Police said.
Euvrard provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .21 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday