BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Troopers were conducting a welfare check on Interstate 684 after they observed Erin L. Euvrard, 19, pulled over in her car with her hazard lights on, State Police said.
Euvrard provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .21 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester