BEDFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a 19-year-old Danbury woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana in Bedford on Saturday, April 19, police officials said.
Troopers were conducting a welfare check on Interstate 684 after they observed Erin L. Euvrard, 19, pulled over in her car with her hazard lights on, State Police said.
Euvrard provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .21 percent and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to State Police.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway