BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
She was ordered to appear in Bedford Town Court, in Bedford Hills, on July 10. to answer the third-degree charge, a misdemeanor.
The incident happened at about 11:47 a.m. on Bedford Center Road, Dickan said, in the vicinity of the intersection with Davids Hill Road.
The woman, who had to be extricated, was then taken by a Bedford Fire Department ambulance to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, according to Dickan, who did not have specifics regarding her condition.
- 1 Plans Detail Controversial Katonah CVS Expansion
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Three Charged After Six-Month Lewisboro Heroin Probe
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director