BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
She was ordered to appear in Bedford Town Court, in Bedford Hills, on July 10. to answer the third-degree charge, a misdemeanor.
The incident happened at about 11:47 a.m. on Bedford Center Road, Dickan said, in the vicinity of the intersection with Davids Hill Road.
The woman, who had to be extricated, was then taken by a Bedford Fire Department ambulance to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, according to Dickan, who did not have specifics regarding her condition.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Man Charged With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Bedford-Bred Upstart Finishes 18th In Kentucky Derby