BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
She was ordered to appear in Bedford Town Court, in Bedford Hills, on July 10. to answer the third-degree charge, a misdemeanor.
The incident happened at about 11:47 a.m. on Bedford Center Road, Dickan said, in the vicinity of the intersection with Davids Hill Road.
The woman, who had to be extricated, was then taken by a Bedford Fire Department ambulance to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, according to Dickan, who did not have specifics regarding her condition.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Bedford Overnight
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation