BEDFORD, N.Y. -- A Bedford woman is being charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle following a Tuesday rollover, according to Bedford Police Lt. Jeffrey Dickan.
She was ordered to appear in Bedford Town Court, in Bedford Hills, on July 10. to answer the third-degree charge, a misdemeanor.
The incident happened at about 11:47 a.m. on Bedford Center Road, Dickan said, in the vicinity of the intersection with Davids Hill Road.
The woman, who had to be extricated, was then taken by a Bedford Fire Department ambulance to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, according to Dickan, who did not have specifics regarding her condition.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 4 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash