BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Bedford police headquarters.
Residents can drop off unused, expired or unwanted prescription pills and patches to be disposed of safely. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
Last October, Americans turned in 324 tons of prescription drugs at over 4,114 sites operated by the DEA and its thousands of state and local law enforcement partners.
Bedford police headquarters is at 307 Bedford Road.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies