BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Bedford police headquarters.
Residents can drop off unused, expired or unwanted prescription pills and patches to be disposed of safely. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
Last October, Americans turned in 324 tons of prescription drugs at over 4,114 sites operated by the DEA and its thousands of state and local law enforcement partners.
Bedford police headquarters is at 307 Bedford Road.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester