BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Bedford police headquarters.
Residents can drop off unused, expired or unwanted prescription pills and patches to be disposed of safely. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
Last October, Americans turned in 324 tons of prescription drugs at over 4,114 sites operated by the DEA and its thousands of state and local law enforcement partners.
Bedford police headquarters is at 307 Bedford Road.
- 1 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Bedford Skies Sunday
- 3 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Bedford Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend