BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Bedford police headquarters.
Residents can drop off unused, expired or unwanted prescription pills and patches to be disposed of safely. Liquids, syringes and sharps will not be accepted.
Last October, Americans turned in 324 tons of prescription drugs at over 4,114 sites operated by the DEA and its thousands of state and local law enforcement partners.
Bedford police headquarters is at 307 Bedford Road.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 3 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 National Weather Service: Bedford's Winter Won't Be So Bad